Last updated: May 26, 2021
use and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You
about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or
parts of our Service.
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or
more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote
for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded
by You on any electronic device, named SaintsMartyrs
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to
Association Cultuelle Orthodoxe Saints Martyrs de Lyon, France.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
* Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or
any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing
history on that website among its many uses.
* Country refers to: France
* Data Controller , for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection
Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or
jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named Saints Martyrs De Lyon
specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network,